Thursday, March 28, 2013

End of Winter Term 2013 and Course Evaluations

Today I finally finished my winter term. I just turned in my final project for my descriptive linguistics class. It was tough. I am glad it's over. Now I can go and enjoy my Easter weekend and the rest of my Spring Break.

I just also completed my course evaluations. At Marylhurst, they really want to improve their courses so at the end of every term, they email you the link to complete the survey on one's courses. Here is why course evaluations are important:


Anyways, I decided to on my grades and I received an A- in adolescent development. As for my final grade in my linguistics class, I won't find out until later. Spring term starts for me next Tuesday, April 2nd. On Tuesday nights I will be taking a course called Teacher as an Action Researcher. I will also be taking a Compassion in Action:Service Learning Seminar course online. I will meet like-minded people who are going to spend at least 30 hours serving the local communities around here online. Stay tune about Spring Term plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment