Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last Positive Classroom class

Tonight I had my last Positive Classroom class. I learned so much from this course. I have a more holistic view of a real classroom where there is a community of learners who are more engaged and active in their learning. Check out my professional website at www.mssmoy.weebly.com. Here is my reflection on creating this website:

Q: What are the future possibilities for your Teacher Webpage and webpage components?

A: I enjoy working on my webpage. It's more time consuming than I thought. My website will be a great tool for people to see what my teaching philosophy is in a practical way and some great resources for teachers and parents/families. I hope my website may be checked by future employers. They would see my passion for elementary age students and their educational and personal needs. This website will also be a great tool for my students, their families and the local community. All of these people can stay connected with me digitally. Overall, I hope my website inspires people the importance of a good education and encourage everyone to play an important part of making this world better through one's positive actions and kind words.

Positive Feedback

My bucket was filled by seven positive notes from my classmates. I feel so appreciated. I just want to share my favorite comments. Here are the comments:

Kerrie said, "Great Work! I appreciate the time and attention you give everything you work on. I am so excited to see and be a part of your learning!"

Alex said, "I appreciate your positivity and love for learning."

Meredith said, "I really appreciate all your openness and how you have shared ideas and work over Gmail. It's great that you're so willing to share. Also thanks for your hard work on both of our projects. I love how dependable you are."

Someone said, "I appreciate your honesty about growing up as an ELL and your experiences throughout your education."

Michael said, "I love your cheery attitude and your determination! When you get enthusiastic about something, it's exciting to watch.....it makes me cheer for you!"

By the way, the fill someone's bucket comes from this book called Have You Filled a Bucket Today? by Carol McCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment