Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mailing off Concordia Packet

Yesterday, I dropped off in person some paper work at PSU campus. That is done. Today I'm mailing off my Concordia application packet. That will be done. Next, I will work on Marylhurst application after Christmas break. I already have a few things together. Still several more stuff to do before mailing my packet in. So I'm ready for winter break. Next Wednesday, I will be flying out to Hong Kong for two weeks to see family. I'll be my first international flight since six years ago when I was flying back from France after a year study abroad. This trip will be the first Hong Kong trip I will remember. The first time I went, it was with my mom and my brother at the age of 2. I'm so excited. This is probably the last blog entry of this year. Tune in to 2011, a new adventure awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment