Saturday, December 4, 2010

Great--GTEP deadline extended...But STRESS!!!

Previously, I mentioned that I gave up on applying to PSU's grad school of Ed because of the deadline, Dec. 1st for applications was not enough time. I couldn't sleep on Wednesday night so I was working on my grad stuff for Concordia. I checked my email and received an email from PSU that they extended the application for the GTEP (Graduate Teacher Education Program)to Monday, Dec. 6th by 5 pm. At that point I had almost all the documents I needed to be sent in. Friday was a day off for me. So I spend many hours that day working on my online application. There is so many things to do apply to the GTEP. So much documents to gather and send in. Today I worked on my essay portion of my application.

I'm not sure if I make sense anymore. I am going on little sleep. Last night I only had four hours worth of sleep. Earlier this week, I had two sleepless nights. On the plus side, it wasn't happening two nights in a row. Maybe my excitement of going to grad school plus the stress of putting everything together is getting to me. It's so much work try to get into grad school.

I already sent in my online application for PSU grad school yesterday. I don't like it that I have to apply twice and paid two application fees to get into PSU. With Concordia and Marylhurst, it's one application each. I don't even have to pay the application fee for Concordia since they signed off a waiver after showing up to one of their informational meetings.

I will get everything together and submit my GTEP application by Monday before 5 pm. I start work at 2 pm so I can't do anything more. So my goal is to submit at around noon on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment