Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Interview at Concordia

Today I had an interview with two staff members from the college of ed at Concordia. I was so nervous. I got there a few minutes earlier than my appointed time, 10 am. I was lead to a seating area to wait. The interview only lasted about 25 minutes. I think I shared my beliefs and who I am as a teacher, the best of my abilities. They were nice. I should hear word from the admissions office in the Spring. Overall, I think I did okay in the interview. I think I showed my passion for teaching.

This month I'm hoping to work on my Marylhurst application and hoping to get it done and send it by the end of this month. Here is one of the questions to answer on the essay portion: What are the most important issues facing education/teachers and/or students? I think there is funding for both teachers/students as well as outside influences such as hunger and not a stable home life, etc for the students. This will take some time to think about and write up on. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment