Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Marylhurst University commercial UPDATE

It was a few months ago when I said I participated in the first Marylhurst University (in Marylhurst, Oregon) commercial. Finally, drum roll please....
Da Duh!

Reread my experience here back in October 2012. I know, I'm a bit late in updating this. This youtube clip was uploaded on November 9, 2012. I have been pretty busy lately. I'm so stroked that this commercial is out.

Do you see me? Hint: I'm in the stairway scene inside B.P. John's Administration building.

Marylhurst Fight Song Lyrics

Here academics come first
We choose success over AstroTurf
It's study that we binge on here
We come for the knowledge, not for the beer

Hail, hail to all the grown-ups
Blow off class? Heck no! We're showing up
In more than book smarts we're well versed
At Marylhurst!

1 comment:

  1. Cost of Titanium Arts - ITBIAN CART
    The Art Gallery in Thackerville, titanium wedding band sets TX. - Find the most titanium dioxide skincare detailed oakley titanium sunglasses and trusted of our art galleries. Visit us today for our very rocket league titanium white own curated 4x8 sheet metal prices near me collections of

    ReplyDelete